Blab is a new platform that is a game changer for Thought Leaders wanting to share their ideas and build community.
Periscope has become really popular and it’s fun, however to me it feels one sided (just you sharing with the world)… Blab is about community.
Periscope build a tribe and fans. Blab builds a community and engagement.
Here is a short video I created on this new platform – find out more here:
The Team at Blab also started to post a few things to do (and not do) – here is their list (and I kinda like it).
- Argue the point not the person.
- Control your reaction, not everyone else’s.
- Join Blabs you are interested in. Vote with your time.
- The host sets the rules to the party.
- Respect the viewer’s time.
- Be respectful!
- Have a good internet connection.
- Don’t Blab and drive! You can treat Blab like your own personal radio station, but just listen in audio only mode.
- Don’t be rude.
- Don’t creep people out (with your attitude or your attire).
- Don’t leave the real world behind. Remember you’re a person. So is almost everyone else!