It’s no secret I love a great podcast. I listen to them when I get ready in the morning and also driving in my car. Michael Port is a legendary speaker, New York Times Best Selling Author, creator of Heroic Public Speaking and a great guy. Recently I had the pleasure of being interviewed on his latest project, Steal the Show Podcast. So much fun!
Check out this interview where he asks about being a female speaker and I share strategies to stay connected to your clients, leverage your uniqueness and have fun doing what you love, with people you love in places you love! Thank you Michael for including me on this great resource!
In this episode we discussed:
- When and how to address “the elephant” in the room. (3:27)
- Finding the balance between building relationships and nurturing financial goals. (10:50)
- How to determine the right price for your speaking fees. (20:29)
- How to make the most of your uniqueness as a woman speaker. (24:19)
- The best ways to use different social media platforms for your business. (27:41)
- Why you should stay in contact with your clients through “systemized thoughtfulness.” (38:31)
Check out the podcast and listen in here: http://ift.tt/1T7rzpj