Sunday, December 06, 2015

3 Strategies for Ending Your Slump

Ever felt so overwhelmed, overstressed and overtired that you were exhausted – mentally, physically and emotionally? Perhaps you were in a perpetual slump, one you couldn’t see your way out of. I know I’ve been there, and most of us have. After recently experiencing a bit of a slump myself, I realized to turn to my ‘beacons – those people I trust implicitly to help give candid and honest feedback with my best interest in mind. How do you determine who these people are and allow them to guide you out of your slump? Who are those that are dragging you further into it?

 

Here are my 3 strategies for getting out of a slump and determining those ‘beacons’ who will help.

beacons, slump, overtired, stress management

The post 3 Strategies for Ending Your Slump appeared first on Neen James.

No comments: